Our office continues to be physically closed until further notice. However, we will continue to support our community members via our helpline, email, and website.
Effective Monday, March 23rd our partners and clients can reach us via email and/or through our helpline listed below. Please note that our website will be updated with new information regularly.
Nuestra oficina continúa estando cerrada físicamente hasta nuevo aviso. Sin embargo, continuaremos apoyando a los miembros de nuestra comunidad a través de nuestra línea de ayuda, correo electrónico y sitio web.
A partir del Lunes 23 de Marzo, nuestros socios y clientes pueden comunicarse con nosotros por correo electrónico o mediante nuestra línea de ayuda que se detalla a continuación. Tenga en cuenta que nuestro sitio web se actualizará con nueva información regularmente.
HELPLINE - LINEA DE AYUDA
Monday and Thursday - Lunes y Jueves
9am to 5pm
718-497-6090 ext 766
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday - Martes, Miercoles y Viernes
9am to 5pm
718-497-6090 ext 793
Email - Correo Electronico:
Tenant Rights Information
- (English & Spanish): Hotline/Linea de ayuda: 212-979-0611
Mon & Wed 1:30-8pm,
2. Housing Court Hotline: 212-962-4795
3. Housing FAQs CLICK HERE
As of Friday, March 13th, New York utilities have volunteered to suspend utility shut-offs for power, heat and water for all customers.
Education, Technology & Internet
NYC Department of Education Reopening Updates:
Click Here for updates of NYC DOE reopening updates.
In order to successfully fight COVID-19, our first responders, health care providers, transit workers, and other key personnel must be able to come to work. That is why DOE have created Regional Enrichment Centers—places where the children of these front-line workers can be safely cared for while their parents continue to serve the city in this time of need.
Staffed by DOE employees and community-based organization partners, the centers will provide children with three daily hot meals, remote learning time with their teachers, activities like art, music, and physical education, and social and emotional support.
Please call 311 or CLICK HERE to enroll your child in a Regional Enrichment Center.
- If you are in need of remote learning technology for students in need, please place your request here.
- NYC DOE students have officially started remote learning. Please CLICK HERE for more information, activities, technical tools and support.
- To access free online academic support by The New York Public Library please CLICK HERE
- Scholastic is offering free online courses so your kids can keep learning while schools are closed
- Comcast is offering free WiFi to low income individuals for 60 days. For more information, please click here.
- Charter/Spectrum is offering free WiFi to new K-12 and college students for 60 days. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395.
- El Puente academic support and art tutoring programing. CLICK HERE For Membership resgistration CLICK HERE
FREE School Meals/ Food Pantries. (Please call before you visit these sites)
The New York City Department of Education is committed to making three free meals available daily for any New Yorker. Any New Yorker who wants one can get three free meals a day at more than 400 Meal Hubs across the city.
- Meals can be picked up at all Meal Hubs 7:30 am to 1:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Meals Hubs will operate for children and families from 7:30 am to 11:30 am, and for adults from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- No one will be turned away at any time
- All adults and children can pick up three meals at one time
- Vegetarian and halal options available at all sites
- No dining space is available, so meals must be eaten off premises
- Parents and guardians may pick up meals for their children
- No registration or ID required
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FIND YOUR NEAREST FREE MEAL HUB LOCATION.
NYC Food Delivery Assistance CLICK HERE
COVID-19 Food Assistance Resources CLICK HERE
Address: 301 Grove St. Brooklyn, NY 11237
Hours: Fridays 7:00AM-10:30AM
Address: 1151 Bushwick Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11221
Hours: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays 10:00AM-12:00PM
Address: 1243 Bushwick Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11221
Hours: Fridays 5:00PM-7:30PM
Address: 1420 Bushwick Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11207
Hours: Mondays & Wednesdays 9:00AM-1:00PM
Address: 1014-18 Gates Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11221
Hours: Saturdays 9:00AM-12:00PM
Address: 1139 Bushwick Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11221
Hours: Wednesdays 4:00PM-6:00PM
Address: 69-23 Cypress Hills St. Ridgewood, NY 11385
Hours: Wednesdays 10:30AM-1:00PM
Address: 60-85 Myrtle Avenue Ridgewood, NY 11385
Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00AM-4:00PM
Address: 43 George St. Brooklyn, NY 11206
Hours: Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00AM-11:30AM
Invisible Hands (delivering food to your door – Free. Donation is optional: https://www.invisiblehandsdeliver.com/request-a-delivery
Health & Mental Health Support/Services
- For people quarantined with an abuser: Call 1.800.942.6906
- Crisis Text Online Click Here
- Virus Anxiety Online Resource Click Here
- Mental Health Support Hotline: 1.888.692.9355
- COVID-19 Emotional Support Helpline: 1844-863-9314 ( 7 days a week - 8am to 10pm)
- The popular meditation app is offering New Yorkers free guided meditations to help them cope with the COVID19 crisis. More info here.
- The initiative has released the following guide which provides a comprehensive list of city services that are available for those in need of assistance Mental Health Support New Yorkers Can Access While Staying Home
- NYC Well is a confidential helpline for mental health and substance abuse services. Trained counselors can provide you with support 24 hours.
Please visit the link for more resources and information for survivors: CLICK HERE
The 2020 Census is happening now. You can complete your questionnaire online, by phone, or by mail.
How To Respond
The 2020 Census will ask a few simple questions about you and everyone who is or will be living with you on April 1, 2020.
For the first time, you can choose to complete the census online, by phone, or by mail. Find out more about each of these methods below:
You can complete the census online or by phone in 13 different languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Russian, Arabic, Tagalog, Polish, French, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, and Japanese.
Please CLICK HERE to learn more about the importance of being counted and the impact it has in your community!
Please see below for a list of resources on COVID-19. Each link below is different.
Click Here for Covid-19 Nonprofit & Philanthropy Resources
CLICK HERE for resources on Collective Care Is Our Best Weapon against COVID-19
CLICK HERE for more resources NYC United Against Coronavirus
CLICK HERE for facebook group on NYC Mutual Aid for Covid-19
CLICK HERE for Resource Guide by Brooklyn Community Board 4
More Resources Below
The Bushwick Community Partnership champions the safety and well being of children through collaboration and family partnership that leverages strengths and resources for success.
Join Us at our Next Community Meeting!
Hope Gardens Community Center
422 Central Avenue,
Brooklyn NY 11221
MEETINGS ARE BEING HELD VIRTUALLY EVERY THIRD TUESDAY OF THE MONTH VIA ZOOM. PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL IF YOU WISH TO JOIN OUR MEETINGS.